Creamy Chicken (also known as creamy butter chicken recipe) is a combination of boneless chicken and double (heavy) cream. This is not a cream of mushroom chicken recipe. Chicken provides one of the best dietary sources of creatine. That may have various benefits for our health, and research demonstrates that it can enhance physical performance, recovery, strength, and stamina.
Note: All ingredient used in this recipe are 100% Halal.
Ingredient for Creamy Chicken:
- 1 cup of oil or butter
- One kg of boneless chicken
- 1 tsp of whole black pepper
- 2 big cardamom
- 9 cashew
- 2 javitri
- 6 cloves
- 2 pieces of cinnamon
- 8 dried red chillies
- 8 whole green chillies
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 – 1/2 tbsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- some dried fenugreek leaves
Instruction for Cooking:
- First of all, fry the chicken in the oil or butter
- Meanwhile, blend all the whole dry spices
- Add these blended herbs in the frying chicken.
- Then add the fresh herbs to the chicken.
- In the next step, add salt to the above mixture
- After that, pour yoghurt and stir well
- When the oil comes up on the curry, add heavy cream and cook for 15 minutes
- In the last, spread fenugreek on top.
Note: You can eat this creamy chicken with rice as well (creamy chicken and rice).