A brownie is a square or rectangular baked confection. Brownies are available in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy (brownie fudge recipe) or cakey (brownie cake recipe), depending on their density. These may contain nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips (brownie with white chocolate chips), or other ingredients. This brownie recipe is with cocoa powder.
A Chocolate Brownie contains about 129 Calories per serving (2 inches piece). Serve these brownies warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ll understand how delicious these are. Today, we are going to make chocolate brownies.
Note: All the ingredients used in this recipe are 100% halal.
- 185g unsalted butter
- 185g best dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g white chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 275g golden caster sugar
Brownie recipe instructions:
- Add eggs and sugar mix this mixture properly until soft and fluffy
- Add white chocolate and milk chocolate is fully melted butter.
- Mix both above mixtures together.
- Add plain flour and cocoa powder to the above mixture.
- Pour the above mixture into a cake pan
- Place this cake pan in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
If you like this recipe, please comment on this page.